At Canadian Beauty Box, we offer 2 types of Box Subscriptions. Please review these Canadian Beauty Box Subscription Terms carefully and make sure you understand them before enrolling because they contain important and relevant information regarding any Subscriptions you may purchase, including renewal and cancellation terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel or we terminate your account.
By purchasing a Membership, you agree to the terms below.
1. Seasonal Subscription. A “Seasonal” Subscription consists of an initial seasonal product box (each, a “Box”) and an additional seasonal Box sent out quarterly thereafter – Winter (December), Spring (March), Summer (June), Fall (September).
If you sign up for a Seasonal Membership, you will be immediately billed $69.95CAD + Applicable taxes (as a non-refundable minimum purchase) and that season’s Box will be the first box you receive. The box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability. Thereafter, your credit card or Paypal Account will be charged $69.95CAD + Applicable Taxes up to a month in advance of the subsequent seasonal box shipment date, and every season (four times a year) thereafter.
Seasonal Memberships automatically renew each “Season” (i.e., calendar quarter) and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged as described above.
2. Annual Subscriptions. If you choose an Annual Subscription, your subscription will include the same Boxes as you would receive under a Seasonal Subscription. If you sign up for an Annual Subscription, you will be immediately billed $249.95 (as a non-refundable minimum purchase).
Annual Memberships automatically renew on the next billing date after your first four boxes and, unless you timely cancel, you will be charged for the next annual Membership term (i.e., four seasonal boxes) up to a month before the then-current Box is shipped.
3. Cancellation Policy. Customers may cancel at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Memberships.
In order to cancel your Subscription, you must do the following: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions that we send you in response. There are no cancellation fees.
Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. For Seasonal Memberships, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next Season. For Annual Memberships, you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next annual period.
5. Gifts/Additional Boxes. Subscribers may choose to send their orders to a different address than their own (within the United States and Canada). Additional Boxes may be purchased, subject to quantity limits at the discretion of the Company (generally, 5 Boxes). Additional Boxes are subject to renewal.
7. Shipping and Taxes. Stated prices for Subscription do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We may charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. We will also charge you shipping fees for shipments outside of Canada. Shipping fees are currently $15.00 to the Continental United States and $25.00 for International Shipping (including Hawaii and Alaska) Shipping within Canada is free.
9. Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com